Friday, October 28, 2011

Spot SBP!



Last year, I went to the Ottawa tv taping for WWE Smackdown. Front row ringside seats and on television? I figured it was likely my swan song for attending live wrestling events as I rarely tune in to what's happening anymore.

But last month they came back, this time to do a LIVE taping for their flagship show, RAW. And with my connections (aka, a buddy at work), he managed to land 2nd row ringside tickets.

So who was I to say no?

The seats were located more towards the corner so there was little, if any, tv time, but some photos appeared on canoe.ca/slam and I managed to see myself looking back at the camera. Can you spot the SBP?!

Guess there will always be a soft spot in me whenever a show comes to town, and I always have a lot of fun when I go see it live. And as far as what's going on in this photo, I'm not quite sure myself!

Comments:
Look at you with that big grin on your face! :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]