Tuesday, December 07, 2010

A Very Important Issue to Discuss with your Children


Comments:
Seriously, right? These messages are SO IMPORTANT! I'm just glad we got this kind of information so early in our child-rearing careers!
- Cara
 
I need help talking to Alex about Star Wars. Rob and I are completely uninformed and don't feel we can do the job right. I did buy the 200 character encyclopedia to brush up and fill in the blanks on the subject. I have been a good parent by buying Star Wars t-shirts and lego. Need your help for a young Star Wars fan, whose parents are not!
Kristina
 
Kristina, you make me laugh with your comments! But I'm glad you haven't fallen into Rob's feelings to what he calls the "space monkey" movies. Well done in acquiring the encyclopedia, shirts and lego. Next step is the movies themselves...start from the originals and the prequels should follow suit. And pray your kids don't ask for anything with Jar Jar on it! :-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]