Sunday, July 04, 2010

Crushed



I can't quite explain it, but lately I've been getting a craving. A craving for a fizzy drink, flavoured like orange.

Orange Crush immediately comes to mind, but I don't discriminate. C-Plus, Fanta Tangerine, diet or regular, it's all good. President's Choice just came out with a drink with real orange and tangerine juice in it, and has the equivalent of two fruit servings: I've chugged that, too.

The last time I had an Orange Crush before all this was probably when I was a teenager. And even then it wasn't a favourite or anything, usually something I'd take if there was no Coke. But here I am, in my thirties, with a slight addition to fizzy orange drinks.

The way I see it though, I could be addicted to things that are a lot worse.

Comments:
Indeed, it could be a worse addiction! Enjoy. Though it is funny that you're having cravings even though you're not the pregnant one. :)
 
Ask me when my daughter is born if I'm still drinking it! :-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]