Monday, July 12, 2010

The Best Part of the World Cup:



No question, this Nike ad.

I tuned into yesterday's final and while it did have some exciting moments, there were very few scoring chances created, and it took 116 minutes of playing time before Spain finally put this one to bed and took it 1-0. Pretty much sums up soccer in general doesn't it? I was actually hoping the Netherlands would win after placing a $20 bet for my pal Steve while in Vegas for the Orangemen to take it all, but alas it was not to be.

The hype for this event is always something I buy into so in 2014 I imagine I'll be watching again, and maybe Nike will produce another fun commercial.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]