Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Random SBP Thoughts

- Cuba Gooding Jr? Christian Slater? Coming to Ottawa?! A cop-drama, Sacrifice, that will be shot in the Byward Market and different residential areas of the city, is coming to town the end of the month. I would have starred in it but...I was busy.

- Bejeweled 2 is a simple puzzle game that cost $2.99 to install on my iPod touch and is taking over my life. I'm in the middle of trying to complete 280 levels to unlock a bonus game, although I should really check to find out if that's something that happens only on the PC version...

- Fun ball hockey game Sunday night: A teammate dropped the gloves and punched an opponent three times in the head, got ejected and will likely be banned for life. Our team also got three yellow cards resulting in a penalty shot for the opposition that they scored on. We lost 10-3. But I'm looking forward to our next game.

- I landed front row ringside tickets with some guys from work for the Smackdown TV tapings May 18th. Set your PVRs for SBP!

- M-C and myself started the house hunting process a few weeks ago and are still searching for our new place to call home. I've been a bit frustrated a couple of times by lightning quick sales and what I'd consider false advertising, but I figure our time will come when we get the perfect "fit" I suppose. Once we find a place then I'll sell mine, and that 2 minute commute to work will be over. Bleah, taking the bus sucks!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]