Monday, February 08, 2010

Time for a Break?

There were a lot of things going on this weekend that would have been very easy to blog about.

I could have talked about the dog's breakfast that was the Leafs' spanking of the Ottawa Senators 5-0 this past Saturday night.

Or how the UFC put on a card that featured a main event pitting two former heavyweight champions whose combined age was 91 years old: Randy Couture against Mark Coleman.

And of course, how about last night's Superbowl victory by the New Orleans Saints over the Indianapolis Colts? Apparently it's now the most watched TV program in American TV history, viewed by over 106 million people surpassing the record set by the final episode of M*A*S*H back in 1983.

But I'm feeling pretty lazy about it right now.

I remember coming up with something to write about every day...how did I keep that pace up for 2-3 years?

Anyway, I'm sure once a couple of days pass I'll get back with the program.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]