Friday, February 12, 2010

Simple, but Effective

I was already asleep before I heard my name over the radio, but hey, nice, autographed hockey stick! I think Jonathan Cheechoo is one of the players that signed it though....

Hi There!

Congratulations! You were chosen as the Emailer of the Game for the TEAM 1200 Post Game Show.

You have won an autographed Ballistic Hockey Stick!

Your stick is ready to be picked up at 87 George St, we are open Monday – Friday 8a-6p. (We are not open Family Day)

Please bring a piece of Government Issued Photo ID.

Thank You!
Alyssa

Here's the email I sent. Nothing fancy, but it worked!:

I like Ottawa's chances heading into the playoffs and I think they have the ability to upset the favourites in the East like Washington and Pittsburgh. Having said that, it's more than likely Bryan Murray will make a trade or two before the playoffs to help the team out. What move or moves do you think Ottawa should make? Should they add a forward, a defenceman, or should they stand pat and go with the team they have?

- Ben

Gord Wilson and Mike Eastwood (I think those were the two on the radio) basically said the Sens are buyers and could upgrade at both positions, leaning more towards a defenceman. I agreed with that, but then we ended up with forward Matt Cullen today. But I do think another move is in the works.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]