Sunday, January 17, 2010

Random SBP Thoughts

- Conan got screwed by NBC. Leno screwed Conan. Who cares? When was the last time you watched late night television? Everyone I know has already been sleeping for an hour by the time it starts. Don't feel too bad for Conan though, I read that he'll get $30 million to leave NBC.

- As the number of HD channels increases, it seems the actual picture quality of each channel on its own has decreased. Dramas look okay, but fast moving programs like sports look blurred and pixelated. If dropping channels would help, they can start by getting rid of that HD fireplace channel which is a 24 hour broadcast of, yes, a fireplace.

- I've felt like garbage for the last few days but I'm forcing myself to go to work tomorrow. That's about as good an update as I can give you.

- Thoughts from a guy who knows nothing about football: Frickin' Ravens. Worst NFL team ever. Anyway, I watched a few minutes of the Cardinals - Saints game, and I don't see how anyone will be able to beat New Orleans.

- How about that Mike Brodeur in nets for my Sens, posting a 3-0 record including a shutout to get the Sens back on track? See, an AHL goalie with a .891 save pct and a 3.03 GAA can be the answer!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]