Sunday, January 03, 2010

Random SBP Thoughts

- Another Christmas and New Year's comes and goes. And to really hammer home the point, I have to go to work tomorrow. Combined with the fact it's time to take down the decorations and Christmas tree, this is a sucky time of the year. Can't wait for that McGuinty long weekend to kick in next month.

- I watched a few minutes of some new Simpsons and while I didn't laugh, it looks spectacular in HD.

- If you are contemplating a major purchase, such as an iPhone or flat panel tv, and you're having second thoughts about it, call me. I will wipe away that guilt and talk you into obtaining that much needed material good. Life's too short for hesitation, and it's good for the economy.

- Haven't caught much of the World Juniors. Aside from two periods of the Canada-USA game, my excitement level is pretty low. I'll likely try to tune into the gold medal game but if I miss it's no big deal. Maybe because Canada wins all the time it has sort of lost it's lustre, not sure.

- There's nothing like handling an unopened blu-ray or DVD. I bought a few for less than $10 each during the various boxing day deals and there's a part of me that wants to leave them sealed. Hey, I bought them I'll do what I want with them!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]