Sunday, January 10, 2010

Go Ravens!



Follow NFL football?

Is your team out of the playoffs like the Steelers, or perhaps just looking for another squad to root for?

Well after wagering a $5.00 bet in attempts to make an astounding $40.00 in profit, I got me a team...the Baltimore Ravens!

Guess you can say I have been bought and paid for. My loyalty has been purchased for what will hopefully turn into a princely sum of $40.

Will you join SBP in the run to the Superbowl? Hey look, they're already beating the lowly Patriots 24-0 and it's only the first quarter!

Good times!

Comments:
While I guess I can understand why you're wacko for Flacco, I can't believe you aren't rooting for BP and the Arizona Cardinals!

(PS: While I'm not allowed to complain officially, did you have to name the Steelers specifically, and then make the case for supporting their AFC North rivals?)
 
The Cardinals will always be an SBP sentimental favourite.

And yeah, I totally used the Steelers cause I know they're Stan's team!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]