Sunday, November 29, 2009

Random SBP Thoughts

- I will never understand the fascination with the Twilight movies. I decided to give the first installment a try to see what all the fuss was about, and to sum up my review in one phrase: A steaming, pile, of dogs***. There's nothing good about it: Bad acting, bad dialogue, bad special effects, subplots that go nowhere...I can never be a film producer because I have no idea what junk people will pay to see.

- And speaking of steaming, piles of dogs****, I also gave the second Transformers movie a day in court. I thought the first one had its moments (overall not so great) but maybe it could be half decent. WRONG! I used to eat up these action pictures but I guess in my old age I've turned a little grumpy.

- Is it just me, or are iPod earphones designed so it fits one ear but the other side falls out?

- And speaking of my iPod, I'd have never thunk that watching a movie on a 3.5" screen would be tolerable, but after throwing on my earbuds and putting my feet up, it's not a bad way to pass the time at all.

- Whether or not you care for the CFL, tonight's Grey Cup had a pretty exciting finish. I've certainly never seen a team called for too many men that would allow their opponent a second shot, and at 10 yards closer, to hit the game winning field goal.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]