Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Random SBP Thoughts

- After two weeks of my no dessert rule, it's made a pretty big difference, as I dropped from 212 to 206 lbs in that time. It's still not the easiest thing for me, but this week is definitely going better than the last. We'll see what the final weigh in is on the 23rd.

- You know, I was warned about the on again/off again night of one Alexei Kovalev, but I had no idea he would be off THAT much. This guy floats, coasts, roasts and naps at his discretion. A couple of times he'd wake up with a nice pass, but this guy definitely isn't worth the $5 million he's making. I can only hope he may improve as the season wears on.

- And I'd love to be President of the Pascal "Choco" Leclaire fan club, but I'm having concerns. The last few games he's let in at least one soft goal and that is simply not good enough. In fairness to him, this is his first workload being a #1 goaltender since December of 2008 so he could still be finding his rhythm, but ultimately he has to be better.

- The latest game on the Xbox console is The Force Unleashed:Ultimate Sith Edition. It is really fun to run around with all your force powers, and simple things like tossing around storm troopers and throwing them into AT-STs is pretty fun. I sort of got into Star Wars mode lately, watching a couple of the movies and the Empire of Dreams documentary. When are we going to see another feature length film? Probably when Lucas dies.

- And speaking of movies, is it me or is there a lacking "must see" movie this Christmas season? Maybe there's a sleeper I haven't heard of yet that will be good, but right now the lineup seem a bit underwhelming.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]