Saturday, November 14, 2009

Picture It: Montreal, The Forum, September 1984.

I was just a nine year old kid with a piece of paper that got a handful of autographs during the 1984 Canada Cup. Steve Yzerman was only 19 years old at the time and on his way to winning three Stanley Cups, while Mike Bossy had already won four Stanley Cup championships. At the time I couldn't understand how lucky I was to be face to face with these players but I somehow managed to keep this 25 year old foolscap in my possession. For some reason, I thought it would be appropriate to circle the name and autograph of each player since I thought I'd get confused or something and think Sittler's autograph was actually Goulet's.

That sounds like something a nine year old would think.












Comments:
That's sooo cool Ben!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]