Monday, November 23, 2009

The Final Results



It's been one month since I tasted my last cookie and piece of cake. And by just implementing that one change, I managed to lose 10 pounds.

It's likely I've plateaued the weight loss from this one dietary change as there wasn't too much difference from last week, but still, I feel a little bit better all round for having the willpower to stick to my guns with my plan.

Now tonight I had my first piece of cake for my mom's birthday (a delicious M-C maple cake!), a sort of reward for this past month. Think now I'll change it up to maybe weekends and special occasions. There's no way I can go without dessert for the rest of my life, but if I can stick to moderation, I'll be better off.

Comments:
Maple is a particularly good choice as well.
 
Two words BP, moderation and exercise. Of course don’t exercise in moderation.
 
I meant to add well done
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]