Thursday, October 22, 2009

We Accept Her, One of Us!

Freaks)

You know how sometimes you get a song stuck in your head and no matter how hard you try, you can't get it out? Well, a work colleague of mine told me about the above video, mostly for the way the author (Ricardo Autobahn? Cool name!) put together a bunch of clips and did a pretty job of making the "lyrics" from various TV shows and movies flow into a song. (BTW, any tune that can include Lenny's shout of "Dental Plan!" is a winner in my book right off the bat).

And as a result of this video, the opening black and white footage (from the 1932 film Freaks), where a chant of "We accept her, one of us!" breaks out to start the song, I can't get the repetitive words out of brain.

And....that's all I wanted to share with you; I'm sure it will pass, but it can still be somewhat annoying. If you decide to check out the video, some of the words can get muddled if you're not paying attention; I almost recommend you listen with headphones. Overall, it's a pretty clever effort.

Comments:
Lois, this is not my batman glass!
 
I know that movie and have seen it.... totally weird movie.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]