Sunday, October 18, 2009

My New Toy!



Okay, I admit, there are times where shiny lights and ringing bells grab my attention to the point that in five years, I'm now the owner of iPod #3. This time, I picked up a 32GB iPod touch. It is really, really awesome! It is very easy to use and aside from playing music, it plays videos, has wi-fi internet capability, and the ability to play games through apps, or applications. There are so many useless apps you can get, usually ranging from one to three bucks, but about 1/4 of them are free and sometimes you just want some mindless fun that lasts for just a few seconds (my current fave is My Reef 3D, a fish aquarium app that allows you to feed the fish and knock on the glass to scare them! Good times!).

I imagine in a couple of years I may move on to something else, but right now, the iPod Touch is holding my attention and is worth every penny!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]