Saturday, September 19, 2009

Out With the Old...



In with the NEW!!!



I said goodbye to my Jeep. The photo above was taken from inside the Chrysler dealership I sold it to, waiting for them to give my cheque. I really enjoyed having it for the 7 or so years in the SBP fold. It was especially fun to drive in the summer, top down, no doors...ah, the good old days! But since moving to my apartment, I haven't driven with the convertible feature for about three years, and the doors seem to be rusted into place real good, making removing them near impossible. And after my last car repair bill, I felt it was time to get something new.

My Honda Civic SI it a lot of fun to drive, and it has a lot of neat features, such as FOUR doors and a TRUNK! Yes, the Jeep wasn't exactly the most practical vehicle. And oh yes, it was a bit of a gas hog which was another problem. Everyone seems to agree Hondas are pretty solidly built, so hopefully it'll serve me well.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]