Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Oakley's!




As you can tell, I'm running out of things to write about! But hey, if you're thinking of getting a new pair of overpriced shades, $20 will go to the Lance Armstrong foundation for each "Livestrong" edition purchased. Here I'm proudly wearing the Flak Jacket XLJ version. "Livestrong" is actually etched on the left lens as well which is pretty neat. And I have to admit, the timing of the shipment couldn't have been better: my old pair got scratched on the inside lens after some drinking crystals somehow got on there, and I tried wiping them off with less-than-desirable results. Booooo! Otherwise, I'm fairly proud of myself having owned them for about five years. Anyway, hopefully that screw up will prevent future ones...

Comments:
SBP wearing his sunglasses at night. Because when you`re as cool as SBP the sun is always shining on you!
 
did you not pay your electric bill? whay is your place so dark?
 
Er...my cell phone camera doesn't have a flash!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]