Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Random SBP Thoughts

- I was at a wedding this past weekend where the groom proposed to his bride in the parking lot of the St Hubert's on St. Laurent blvd. You cannot make this stuff up! I predict a lifetime of bliss and high sodium.

- The bankruptcy hearings of the Phoenix Coyotes is unintentional comedy. Only the NHL, the 2nd highest secured creditor owed $35 million, would want the LESSER bid for the franchise to pass so that...they can't collect all their money owed?

- It annoyed me to no end listening to Pierre Maguire go on about the Red Wings "schooling" the Hawks in last night's game, even though they needed OT to beat them and the entire third period was in Detroit's end zone.

- I could never qualify to be an NHL referee, because I'd call too many penalties and the game would be one big powerplay. The players get away with so much, they should just declare a free-for-all in the latter parts of the game.
- The money letter in Subway scrabble is 'K'. If you get it, hold onto it for dear life and call me!

- My cooking was so good Monday night, M-C snuck into my apartment while I was away and took the leftovers for her lunch! It's really too bad cooking is something I find tedious.

- Yes, I am looking forward to Terminator: Salvation. DA DA, DA, DA DA!:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]