Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SBP's Round 2 Playoff Predictions!


There are three sure things in life: Death, taxes and the San Jose Sharks blowing it.

Man, I really thought Nabokov would stand on his head (he didn't) and the additions of Cup winners Dan Boyle and Rob Blake would provide the experience necessary to get them over the hump (it didn't work). I will never pick the Sharks again in future playoff pools, ever.

So on to round 2!

Eastern Conference:

Boston vs Carolina: Boston in 6 (I just like Boston's chances)
Washington vs Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh in 7 (The series I'd pay money to see)

Western Conference:

Detroit vs Anaheim: Detroit in 5 (Hiller won't be able to withstand Detroit's offence after the Sharks shot blanks)
Vancouver vs Chicago: Vancouver in 5 (I think Luongo is going to shut the door on the young Blackhawks team)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]