Monday, April 06, 2009

Random SBP Thoughts

- Yes, I watched Wrestlemania XXV last night. No, I didn't not pay the $64.95 they charged for the HD feed, instead heading to a co-worker's place to take it in (a lot cheaper that way!). Despite all the grief I get for watching WWE, more than one person asked me how the show was and "What did Mickey Rourke do?" In sum: He looked pretty goofy knocking out Chris Jericho, although that was to be expected I think.

- I picked up a brand new washing machine, and let me tell you, they have come a looong way! Even thought I got the smallest, cheapest machine I could find that would fit into my apartment, it still boasts about 13 computerized settings (yes, it has a power button with LED lights!) and even plays a little melody when you stop/start your laundry. What can I say, except I look forward to cleaning my clothes!

- With a tax included, no payments for six months without interest or admin fees promotion going on, headed to Mattress Mart and picked up a brand new Queen-sized bed. My mom pointed out to me it was the first bed I have purchased after 30+ years on this planet, so it wasn't a bad thing that I "caved" and finally got one to replace my 1990 model. And let me tell you, WHAT A DIFFERENCE IT MAKES! Worth every penny. And apparently King-sized beds are even better.

- Started training at my new job two weeks ago and tomorrow I have a TEST! Booo! The instructor assured me I could get away without studying but I lugged my big binder home regardless. I remember now why my marks at University where...hmmmm..."average"...studying sucks!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]