Thursday, April 02, 2009

Bad Ideas



Grapes are delicious. Juicy, fruity...nothing liking biting into a fresh grape to satisfy the palette.

But some idiot decided to let them sit out in the sun much too long and let them shrivel up into a black, sticky, chewy goo, taking something good and making it plain terrible.

Some people enjoy using raisins in their baking, but I question why. Who reaches for a raisin cookie over a chocolate chip one, for instance? Or have you ever found yourself enjoying a cinnamon roll, but then it suddenly became much less enjoyable when you bit into a raisin? I'm always picking them out to avoid such displeasure.

Halloween was definitely a time where my loathing of raisins would come through. As a kid, didn't you feel ripped off when you got a box of Sun Maid brand raisins? I think I handed all of them over to my mom at the end of the night.

Yup, raisins stink. At least for this guy!

Comments:
Oh my GOD this is my favorite post of yours ever!!!
 
I like raisins. They are chewy and sweet and delicious. I know I'm not alone on this one!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]