Sunday, March 08, 2009

Random SBP Thoughts

- I love my blu-ray...but I'm learning quickly that not all transfers are created equal. Depending on the movie and effort put forth by the studio, some blu-ray discs have a picture quality no greater than a DVD. It's best to read a review before picking up a disc to make sure there's a worthwhile upgrade to the film in question.

- The recent Buffalo Bills signing of Terrell Owens makes me hope the demand for the Toronto Bills game might be higher than the last one...and help me recover some of my losses!

- We won't see new Sens goalie Pascal Leclaire until next season, but already he's won me over with this quote. When asked about his knowledge of Ottawa, he responded, "I know the main things: I know the St. Hubert is not very far across the river and I know how to get there."

- My washing machine is now finished. It's running 20 years old or so, and after going through a much noisier-than-normal session today, I found bits of plastic and something that looked like bits of rock in it. Not good! But bleah, buying appliances isn't exactly the most exciting thing for me. It's just an additional cost to do something that I already do now: wash clothes. What else can I say about that except good times! Wait, that doesn't make any sense...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]