Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Right at your fingertips...




Perhaps most of you may not see this as a big deal, but after ordering a micro SD card (as a memory chip for my cell phone) it took me back at just how powerful and how far technology has come.

Take a look at the photos above. This is actually on the lower-end of the micro-SD cards you can buy as it "just" holds two gigabytes of memory space (you can find some that hold as much as 16G) but to me it's just mind boggling that something so small can hold 1,200 photos or about 3 1/2 hours of video! Look at them again: that tiny plastic piece on the tip of my pinky can hold all that stuff!

We're surrounded by these technological marvels all the time so it's very easy to take it for granted, I guess I just felt the need to say, "Neat!"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]