Saturday, October 11, 2008

Man Def Leppard SUCKS!

Who would have thought I'd say that? I missed the beginning of their concert before the Leafs-Red Wings game Thursday so that meant missing this piece of footage showing lead singer Joe Elliot, in my view, desecrating the Stanley Cup. Even if you've never seen a hockey game in your life, surely you've seen a TROPHY in you life, no?

Anyway, most of you know I went to see the Sens-Red Wings game tonight. Bleah...Ottawa was outplayed and Gerber erased all memories of his great goaltending when he let in another softie with about a minute to go in the game. I sure did miss Alfie, without him in the lineup the Sens never can seem to pull out a win.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]