Monday, October 20, 2008

Bills vs Chargers, Oct 19/08

"Let's get ripped!"

- Freeze

I'm not even a football fan, but it didn't matter. Buffalo LOVES their football, even without a Superbowl championship on record since their inception in 1960. I couldn't get over the tailgating: the amount of vehicles, BBQs, beer and of course, fans, that make the experience on its own worth going to the game for. Hopefully we'll have another trip like this in the near future. Thanks to Alex for driving and being the mastermind behind the whole operation! (You might notice I'm in none of these photos, but trust me, I was there!)



















Comments:
You didn't think anyone would spot you eh?? I see you standing behind Captain Buffalo...great pants!!!

dp
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]