Monday, August 04, 2008

Triumph, the insult comic dog

I think you might have to endure a commercial before this clip, but after re-visiting the hilarious Triumph visit to the Attack of the Clones premiere line-up in New York City, I decided to check to see if Triumph is still producing comedy, and indeed he is. Some funny lines here from the 2008 Comic-con in San Diego.

(video removed)

And check this clip out. It's a slightly amusing parody of Arnold Schwarzenegger from Conan O'Brien. AND THEY STEAL MY BIT! Let's see if my friends can figure it out:

(video removed)

Comments:
No, *you're* the worst line I've ever heard!

Genius.
 
I'm sending in my application to Conan as we speak!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]