Saturday, July 26, 2008

Before & After

Before:



After:



Before:



After:



I'll probably get rid of my stove and hood fan to match my fridge and new dishwasher (that arrives next week), and perhaps give it a new paint job (light gray?) later. In any case, it does look a lot better, even the kitchen sink is new and does make a difference even though I don't care much for that sort of thing. Thanks again to Rob for the sink & faucet installation yesterday, WOULDN'T have done it without ya!

Comments:
Looks great pal!
 
looks awesome! nice work!
 
I have to admit...it does make a big difference, and a nameless person's explanation that, although he could understand my feelings that a sink is a just sink, in the end "girls like shiny sinks!" Who could argue with that?!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]