Saturday, May 03, 2008

GTA IV...See You Next Month



Well, that's a slight exaggeration, but let's just say after my first sitting of Grand Theft Auto IV, it's very easy to lose track of time. I mean, it's just THAT good.

Yup, it's violent, bloody, profane, and women are pretty much just treated like sex objects (you can freely go to a strip club and pay $50 for lap dances with the option of viewing at multiple angles. Hey, I'm just telling you what's in it!) but aside from this, you have a very well thought out video game. And how they crammed everything onto one disc is beyond comprehension: The graphics are just so dazzling, I spent the first couple of hours only sporadically completing the main missions, as just walking around the cities created by the people at Rockstar is enough to keep you entertained. They added a lot of great features; simple things, like being able to summon a cab and either enjoy the ride from the backseat or press a button to skip the scenery and head to your destination gives you more power to have fun with the game at a pace you see fit.

Grand Theft Auto IV is a pop culture phenom. I have no doubts a part V and a movie project will be heading our way to cash in on what the video game market has embraced. Kids shouldn't play it though, I even feel a tad guilty at some of things that go on (although, believe it or not, it's actually not as bad as the PS2 game San Andreas).

So yeah, looks like a lot of my spare time has already been spoken for. Hopefully I'll find the strength to tear myself away from my Xbox controller and get some fresh air or something!

Comments:
Sorry, and you're welcome for the gift buddy!

Expect a visit from Plan B soon!
 
So uh, SBP... Let me know if there are any street racing missions that I can help out with...

Plan-B
 
Absolutely Plan B!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]