Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bigger Stronger Faster



Emerging from the rubble of this year's summer blockbusters, this trailer caught my attention during my regular web browsing. It might be accused of cashing in on the whole steroid craze as Barry Bonds & Roger Clemens are getting a lot of attention right now for all the wrong reasons, but if it's a solid film that's all I really care about. I know many that don't see the big deal if all athletes juice themselves up in the name of fortune & glory, but some, such as myself, just don't like the idea that these stars are sacrificing their long-term health while taking a short cut to win. It looks like this documentary is tackling this issue, and I for one am very curious to see the results. It's opening in limited release this Friday ("limited" just another term for "not playing in Ottawa"). You can see the trailer by clicking here.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]