Monday, March 17, 2008

Scott's Basement

Check out this pic...every video game nerdlinger's dream! All those consoles you see on the shelf are attached to ONE TV, awesome! Notice how Goldeneye is already primed to play on the N64. And check out that full sized arcade machine on the right of your screen! I tell ya something, there are basements, and there are basements furnished by Scott! I should also point out there's still a bunch of other consoles connected to other TVs in his house (Hey Scott, I didn't think you'd care I'm posting your pic, it's all good!)


Comments:
Whoa I'm pretty impressed by that set up. I have the same Ikea shelf for books etc...You're friend has taken it to a new level.
 
Wow, when I see it posted like that on the internet, suddenly it's cool! Oh wait. Nope. Still nerdy. I should really sell my half of that collection, hunh! ;)
C.
 
Or sleep with the person that owns the other half! :-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]