Friday, February 22, 2008

Tropical Heaven




I never got around to buying a page-a-day calendar for my desk at work this year until yesterday. The last couple of years, my calendars had offered poker advice and before that, some Simpson's quotes. This year, at a price of just $4.00, every day I'll get a picture of what I consider pure contentment, relaxation and natural beauty. There is something very soothing about gazing at a beach, with palm trees in the scenery looking over clear, turquoise water. I guess I've been thinking to myself what I would do if I ever got my hands on a big chunk of change. I would never leave Canada permanently, but maybe a stretch during January to March a residence down south would be alright. Strolling along the beach, a nice warm breeze in the air, the sound of the ocean crashing against the white sand along the shoreline...paradise I tells ya.

Yes, that would suit me just fine. I can picture Andy right now driving down on the highway with the top down, the sun shining across his forehead and a huge smile spread right across his face. Yup, some birds aren't meant to be caged, because their feathers are just too bright.... (I'm paraphrasing a little, but WHAT MOVIE?!)

Comments:
C'mon... You're heading to Zihuatanejo (Say-wat-an-ay-ho). But I'll let someone else have a guess.
 
SBP,

Way too easy buddy.

I would give you the answer but I'm choking on the heat!

That picture on your post looks like about 6:30 PM here.

"From now on, I'll write two letters a week".

RBP
 
Shawshank Redeption by Stephen King.
 
Very nice, Stan and RBP had no idea, wait to step up DB!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]