Monday, February 18, 2008

Random SBP thoughts

- Are you sick of John Paddock? After Martin Gerber played a solid game against the Devils (from what I hear, it wasn't on TV), Paddock still decides to stick with the "win and you're in" philosophy and puts Emery in net. Gerber is obviously not being shown any confidence and if that's the case, they should just stick with Emery to get some more games in. At the same time, Gerber has to wonder if he has to start fights with teammates, show up late to practice, and threaten motorists with their lives to be considered the #1 guy. Anyway, Paddock was a failure as a coach with the Winnipeg Jets in his first and last stint since being hired by the Sens, and despite all the talent he has in front of him, is coaching a .500 hockey club after their 15-2 start. I'd like to see Bryan Murray back behind the bench.

- Family Day was a bust in a sense that Federal Government employees had to go to work but you couldn't buy a pair of jeans because all the stores were closed. They should just make it national and allow every retail outlet to be opened, it'd be good for the economy! What's that you say, it wouldn't? Well then, don't ask me how the economy works.

- I filed my tax return online today and I'm taking my refund to Atlantic City. That's my way of saying I didn't get much of a refund

- I'm going to see GSP! Not sure if I mentioned it, but I'll be heading out with Neil and Cindy to see George St Pierre @ UFC 83 in Montreal on April 19th. It's already sold out and all I have to say is Mr. St Pierre better win, I didn't blow all that money for a loss!

- After my haircut, two co-workers pointed out how gray my hair is. Thanks. Thanks very much! You know, maybe I should start walking up to fat people and point out the size of their girth.

- Pac-Man in HD is pretty sweet

- I didn't buy Def Leppard tickets. Pains me to say it, but I'm not as excited as I used to be. Maybe later on as the concert gets closer that will change.

- I got back from Ultimate about 30 minutes ago and I'm still wired from it. Late night games stink.

Comments:
Follow-up: My back hurts! So very old!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]