Monday, January 21, 2008

Random SBP thoughts

- My novel idea has moved forward. Plan B, it will NOT involve my great Uncle's WW I diary, however, if this current idea does get completed I definitely would like you to do the artwork for the book cover. In addition, I'm excited about this project because I'm going to be teaming up with a guy from my work who actually has an agent trying to sell one of his manuscripts. When I told him about my idea, he loved it and so it looks like we'll work on it together. We'll see how it goes, so far I've written up the synopsis and we'll look at it tomorrow

- I watched some football yesterday. And I was actually interested in the results! Because everyone LOVES the New England Patriots I was rooting for the underdog San Diego Chargers and of course, the Patriots still won. Most of the day was spent playing NHL Hockey and Rainbow Six: Vegas on the 360, but still, it might be the start of me following the NFL on a regular basis. Must get a Ben Patrick Arizona Cardinals jersey at some point in the future! (Don't worry Bandit, it's still Steelers all the way baby!)

- Funny how one week can change everything: My Sens were the toast of the town last week with their 3-2 win over the NHL's best Detroit Red Wings, now everyone wants to drive Ottawa out of town. I'll just say this: Saturday's contest with I attended in person against Tampa Bay was one of the worst games I've ever been to. And not just because they lost, but in the manner in which they did. Just so very boring. But I'm confident with Alfie back in the lineup tomorrow, they'll be fine.

- The WWE have found a way to get me to tune in again. I haven't watched an episode in what seems like forever, but they're debuting tonight in HD so we'll see if they put in an extra effort tonight.

- And finally, let's talk about my Ultimate team, called "Are you Going to Eat that?" Most of the time, I play on a losing team. But this year: we're first in the league! We've only had one loss and we're the team to beat! It's great! I don't mind losing, but a lot of times last year it was blowout after blowout, and it was hard to stay motivated to play. It's nice to pick up some wins, you know?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]