Friday, January 04, 2008

Random SBP thoughts

- I watched my first full World Junior Hockey Championships game today, with Canada decisively coming out on top with a 4-1 victory over the United States. The first period of hockey was some of the fastest, most exciting hockey I've seen this season. Then Canada reminded themselves they're Canada and dominated the rest of the way.

- I bought a pair of 36 size jeans yesterday. This is significant because I've been buying size 38 for about 3-4 years now

- I also picked up a new Xbox 360 controller. They really take it home to you with a $60.00 price tag (I remember when extra controllers were around $20) but it is wireless and it included a limited edition Spartan figurine. NICE!

- Two week of holidays have passed, and I have to go back to work Monday. My fiber optic Christmas tree and wreath won't be taken down until that time

- I'm caving again and ordering the Sens PPV tonight. Hopefully, they'll be a technical difficulty somewhere along the way which will justify getting the entire charge removed from my cable bill like the Penguins game earlier this year

- Resumed selling items on Ebay again, getting rid of items that I just don't pay too much attention to

- Signed up for co-ed floor hockey on Wednesday nights until April. Hopefully it'll be fun.

- Because I'm not too bright, I dropped $160+ on 1st level Sens-Red Wings tickets for next Saturday. I DIDN'T PAY FOR A LOSS OTTAWA!!!

- Finally, happy birthday to my man Rob! See you tomorrow buddy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]