Thursday, December 20, 2007

What's in the Cards for SBP?

As part of my Christmas gift from my sister, today I met one of her friends, Hazel, who has the ability to pick up an ordinary deck of cards and see what's going to happen or what is currently happening for the person she's interviewing. The basics of it were she'd hand me the deck of cards, I'd shuffle them up and then hand her the top three cards and the "reading" would begin. From there, I'd pick one of those three cards I just handed to her and another pile would form, and we'd keep going until the deck was gone. We'd go to the discarded pile to do the rest, then we'd take the whole deck again and shuffle, make separate piles and the reading would continue.

It was a lot of fun. And before we started, it was revealed she told Kylie at a prior session that she saw me go to the hospital, but I'd be alright and wasn't anything too serious. Another time, she told Kylie she envisioned my roommate (Hazel did not know I had one) and said he was leaving soon (at the time, he was moving out in a month). What can you say? CREEPY! But, she explained that it's mostly for fun and not to lose sleep over anything she said. At the end, she said my cards were easy to read as I had an open mind and was having fun with it, and would be glad to do it for me again. So here's a rundown of some of the things she told me:

- I'll get a "large" cheque, not from work, as a surprise shortly

- There will be a passing of someone myself & Kylie don't know too well over the holidays, but enough that it would make us somewhat sad. Remember, Hazel told me to have fun but she threw this at me!

- A couple I know is getting a divorce, it will come as a complete surprise to everyone. The dude in the relationship apparently initiates this divorce. Again, I'd like to point out the word "fun" she had previously discussed!

- I'm going to take a trip, might be work related, that comes up somewhat unexpectedly. It was explicitly stated I would not pay for this trip, and it will be beneficial to my career.

- Christmas is going to be a happy time, and certain people "have been listening" and I will be pleasantly surprised this Christmas

- She cautioned me not to drink and drive, not even just one drink, as I'll get "nailed" for it (I never drink & drive FYI!)

- That girl I want to ask out NEEDS ASKING OUT! Apparently said girl that I've been wondering about what she thinks of me is waiting for me to do something. I'll also apparently get engaged within a year

- She asked me to wish for something, I wished for something related to Atlantic City and she said it will happen. I'll leave it at that.

- Someone with "dark hair" is going to surprise me with a gift that is going to take me aback for how thoughtful it is.

That's about all I can remember, and other things I'll keep to myself. Oh yeah...I had planned a ladies poker night, and Hazel mentioned on a Friday, I'll "be at a social gathering...around people...yeah, they're all around you...do you know what I'm talking about?" I sure do...POKER! Friday the 28th is indeed a planned ladies' poker night. Too funny. I guess we'll see if any of this stuff comes true!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]