Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Stone That Brought SBP to His Knees...


Comments:
Two questions:

1) How do you get these things?

2) How do you avoid getting these things?
 
Plan B, the doctor at my hospital explained no one really knows why some people are more predisposed to get them over others. Some say high calcium, high sodium diets are the cause but as my doctor said, most people already have too much sodium and calcium in their diet. I think it's more genetics than anything...this is my 2nd kidney stone, my sister had two stones and my half-brother had two or three. But, you can follow the low calcium and salt suggestion and drink lots of water, those practices are good for your health regardless.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]