Saturday, December 01, 2007

SBP Annoyances

- Only at work, if I've engaged in a somewhat medium to lengthy conversation with somebody, I'll say goodbye by giving the peace sign and announcing, "Peace out!"

- If I get annoyed with something going on the TV or if I'm mocking someone who said something I think is stupid, I'll blurt out an annoying, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

- I'll frequently turn everything into a Simpsons reference, even if the person doesn't watch the Simpsons and has no idea what I'm talking about

- I'll do play-by-play commentary while playing poker

- If someone asks me if I want something that I obviously would want (such as cake) I'll respond, "Uhhhh....yeah!"

- I'll threaten to raise the roof, and sometimes raise the roof anyway

- Sometimes I'll have my tongue slightly sticking out if I'm concentrating on something intensely

- And of course, as you know from previous posts, "You're a (insert last thing you mentioned here)" and "Good times!" still dominates conversations

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]