Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Perfect Gift...



I know a lot of you are thinking, "That SBP, what a great guy! How do I show my appreciation...and with Christmas just around the corner, boy, this is the perfect time!" Well, it's really quite simple: Just send me to Barbados!

Oh yes...visiting the Ottawa Senators website today made me alert to a "Sens Army: Operation Barbados" holiday package, where 200 Sens friend will head down for four days and three night to take in the Sun & some Sens action with Eugene Melnyk at Bert's Bar. Oh yeah, what can be sweeter than that? Hotel, flight, free gifts & apparel are all included. The cost...hmmm...well, it isn't free! $1,550 taxes included. Okay, so buying a big TV and doing renos sort of handcuffs me from going at this time. However, if you wish to donate to the "Send Ben to Barbados" fund, my Paypal account is photograph17@hotmail.com!

Operation: Barbados

Comments:
Hey, we already kicked in $150 for that Vegas scam of yours, at least you pretended like you might actually make some money as a result of the entry. :)

-Stan
 
You've got managed to sum up what the holidays are all about!! :)
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I am at a loss for words on this one, I think kkp summed it up.
 
HA! We are going skiing, or hiking in Kenya, Europe, Utah or the Sierras (we really need to narrow that down) next year. Any of the trips should cost between $5000 & $8000+.

Oh and buying a house within the year so although I don’t have a paypal you can always drop off cash at my place at anytime… :)
 
Hey, you don't ask, you don't get.

I don't have a problem with the solicition. Now, if he said he wasn't going to get anyone a gift who didn't contribute to his fund, or maybe that this was going to become a pay-per-blog or something, I'd get riled up.
 
There was no mention of donor gifts but if there was I would assume the donor receives a beer bottle filled with sand :)
 
Forts, shouldn't you be studying?
 
Don't you have anymore lightsabers to sell?
 
The sad thing is...yup, I could sell a few more lightsabers!

And oh, as part of my offer, yes, if you donate, free bottle of sand!!!!
 
I donated. Gimme my sand.

And I want it in a Banks beer bottle, you can't pass off a Sol or Corona and pretend like it's authentic.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]