Sunday, December 16, 2007

New Indy Poster



For a movie I have doubts will be any good for the sole fact that Harrison Ford is in his mid-60s...here's the new Indiana Jones poster for the next installment, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (which opens the same day as Ottawa starts off the baseball season, May 22nd!). Kinda hard to see here (click directly on the poster for a better view), but on the bridge of the nose on the skull in the background there's some sort of alien-face thingee drawn in. What does it mean? The internet is dying to know!

Comments:
Ha ha, I loved those movies but didn’t he have a hard time running around in the last one? It should be interesting to see him hobble around, did they make the villains the same age to keep it fair?
 
A fair question...maybe that alien will make him youthful or something equally lame to make it plausible he can still be the unstoppable hero.
 
First, I read that alien thing.

And then, I read that it's just a poorly drawn snake.

After that, I read that the whole thing has a connection to Area 51.

Then I finally remembered that I promised myself that unless this film gets a 75% or better on Rotten Tomatoes, I ain't seeing it.

Bah, Lucas'll kill any interesting potential this flick has. I've said for years that a sequel should involve Indy's hunt for hidden Nazi gold, but apparently they decided to switch it up and make the Commies the bad guys. Yawn. I lost the keys to my fallout shelter years ago.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]