Friday, November 09, 2007

February 1st-2nd Weekend

"Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports!"

- Homer Simpson

It isn't for awhile, but a weekend in February will allow me to get my fill of sports action to last me for quite a long time.

Saturday, February 2nd will start with my work trip to Montreal to catch the Canadiens play the Islanders in the afternoon. We'll take the bus ride and back, and there'll be more hockey action in the evening: My Sens will take on the Maple Leafs.

And it doesn't stop there! That very night, there'll be a UFC card. Included in the event is the debut of former WWE champion Brock Lesnar. He will face a former UFC heavyweight champion named Frank Mir, which will ensure at least Lesnar will face a tough opponent and will determine just how far he may go in the MMA world.

Finally, the next day is Superbowl Sunday. Everyone who knows me knows I don't follow football. But it's one of those games were you still tune in and socialize with others because it's the thing to do.

What else can I say about this weekend except, "Good times!"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]