Sunday, November 25, 2007

Eric & Patti



I'm not going to sit here and claim I was Eric & Patti's closest friends or anything, but when you hear the news they are leaving Ottawa, you still feel a little sad. Happy for them at the same time, for sure: Patti got a promotion that required her to leave town, and Eric knows his place and is following her wherever she goes :-). But I guess when you think back at all the times we spent together over the years, you take for granted that they'll be there each time. Happiest memory: 2002 Winter Olympics gold medal game without question!

We had a swan song for them last night, yours truly left his camera at home so I pulled up this photo from Steve & Janice's wedding this past summer. We're going to miss you two! LEAFS STILL SUCK! :)

Comments:
Yeah, really glad that Patti was able to make it for the party as well. Seemed like everyone had a good time, I know I did!

Patti and Freeze: Your leaving Ottawa is a total WBM Special.

(WILL Be Missed, that is!)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]