Sunday, October 07, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Sleeping in, enjoying some turkey, it must be a Thanksgiving long weekend! Alas, it was a gray weekend. Thursday night I put the hard top on the Jeep, which is my official sign that summer is over. It was a beautiful 24C the next day...perhaps it was put on too early? Not at all. The sun hardly shone the next day and it started to rain, and it's supposed to do so for the next few days. No more Indian summer weather, as we'll get the Fall temperatures kicking in permanently now. And it all started with my Jeep hard-top installation. Now wait a second..what's this post about: Thanksgiving, Fall or my Jeep? I don't know anymore. Anyway, SBP will close by hoping you had a fantastic long weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]