Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Finleigh!



Unfortunately I forgot my camera when I headed over to Alex & Kerri's for Finleigh's 1st birthday, so I stole this pic which is my favourite: On her toes like a Rory Calhoun! :) Lots of kids, lots of adults, and lots of good times. No matter what the reason, any excuse to bring good friends together is a good one.

I haven't forgotten about Ellie this past week amongst everything else that has happened. I'm sure she's watching over Finn and is smiling down on her twin sister as we speak. The past year has gone bye so quickly, and Finn is growing up just as fast.

Comments:
Thanks Ben!!! We will never forget dear little Ellie either. Wouldn't it have been something special to have two little Rory Calhouns with us. Instead, Finn has to settle for a guardian angel to keep an eye on her. Hope you had fun at Finleigh's party!
 
Thanks for the kind words, Ben.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]