Monday, September 10, 2007

Michael Biehn

I was watching Aliens the other day, and I was thinking how many great flicks Michael Biehn has been in.

"Great" might be taking it a bit far, but a lot of cool fan-boy movies with guns & explosions action fans love.

Biehn isn't a superstar, and most people wouldn't know his name if they ran into him on the streets, although they'd definitely have the, "Haven't I've seen you in some movies...?" thought running through their heads.

Not too many actors can say they got paid to kill Terminators or hunt Aliens, but that's exactly what Michael Biehn has gotten to do. He's also got to perform in other testosterone-filled flicks such as The Rock and Navy SEALS (well, we'll try to forget Navy SEALS).

His latest role was in the Tarantino/Rodriguez film Grindhouse, and although I haven't seen it yet, I'm sure he'll deliver the goods once more.

Some character actors are made for art-house and Oscar-type flicks, but there are some of the action film genre. Biehn has definitely established himself amongst the comic-book nerd crowd as a fan favourite. I hope he gets to somehow play a role in the set-in-the-future new Terminator trilogy set to be made for 2009 or 2010.

Comments:
"I want your blood!" Johnny Ringo - Tombstone
 
Nice pick! I think that was his finest role.

"Don't any of ya have the guts to play for blood?"
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]