Friday, August 17, 2007

Smokin' hot or just smoking?




No matter how beautiful, how sexy, how irresistible a woman is, the moment she pulls out a pack of smokes and lights up, bleah, the attraction is over.

I've tried many times over my dating career to overlook this when I've either dated a girl or considered dating a smoker. It is such a turn off. And usually I walk away.

I'm no sure why I put such importance of it. It is the physical ailments it causes? The bad stench? The thought of locking lips with an ashtray?

Most of my friends know SBP doesn't indulge much in life's variety of vices available. Perhaps I'm missing out on something. But, I guess I don't think what I'm potentially missing out on is all that enticing.

So ladies, if you want a shot at SBP, better put out your smokes.

Comments:
And your fries.
 
That never happened
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]