Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Random SBP Thoughts

I placed an order for new kitchen cabinet doors! They were such a good price I'm going to jump into buying a new countertop once they're installed

I never heard of dog-fighting until Micheal Vick was charged with various crimes relating to it; I never heard of Michael Vick until he got charged

A friend from Australia is currently in palliative care due to cancer. I want to send a card but what exactly do you write on it?

I read if you can beat Madden 2008 at the highest difficulty level, a special code is revealed so you can order a championship ring through Jostens. I guess that's one way a Titans fan can win a ring...

There is no seven card stud tournament in Atlantic City so it'll just be No Limit hold em.

Kevin is back from Japan after a year and it was great to see him again. It's too bad for us he's going to be living in Toronto.

Last weigh-in, I'm down to 206 lbs

Myself, RT & ET are splitting a Sens ticket package. I'll be seeing Montreal, Philadelphia, Toronto, Tampa Bay and the season closer against the Bruins.

They say you should have about 11.5 feet of viewing room between yourself and the television if you have a 55" TV. My living room gives me 10 feet. But I don't care!

Comments:
Make sure you take before and after pictures of your kitchen for us all to see once it's done!
 
Click here to see the before pictures: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/18180/
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]