Saturday, August 11, 2007

Rambo 4 Trailer

Several of my co-workers are marks for the work of Sylvester Stallone. I don't hate the guy: I thought he deserved an Oscar nomination for his work in Copland, and Rocky is one of the better sport movies out there. In any case, the violence in this 3 1/2 minute trailer for the fourth installment of the Rambo movies (John Rambo) is very interesting. Interesting in a sense that, I've never ever seen a trailer this violent and bloody before. It isn't for kids. And the violence was a real selling feature for my work colleagues and they are pumped to see John Rambo. They figure if there's this much in 3+ minutes, how much is there going to be in the full-length feature film? I think it's going to be a steaming pile of dogs***, but what do I know? Maybe a truckload of blood and gore is all one needs to be entertained.

"Killing is as easy as breathing!!!" Amen, Sylvester!


Comments:
did he punch that guys head off??
 
Sure looked like he did, didn't it?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]