Thursday, August 09, 2007

Pimp my blog

My good friend Alex, no doubt inspired by SBP, has now created a new blog and he will discuss any topic he feels is worth covering. It won't be daily like yours truly, but with his eight weeks "vacation" coming up, good a time as any to get one started. With his dry wit and fluid writing style, I'm sure you'll find his posts entertaining and informative. I've also added it to my links.

Things that happened in SBP's world recently:

My ultimate team got spanked 15-4

I tried caulking my lone bathroom toilet and it appears to have worked

Cara had her ACL surgery today and I wish her a speedy recovery!

Rented Letters from Iwo Jima and it was extremely well done.

I wasn't there to see it, but Finleigh took her first steps just a couple of days ago

I'm likely going to Atlantic City in December to play a $300 World Series of Poker Circuit Event

I'll be seeing Cirque de Soleil on Sunday with Holly, Jason and Gen

After getting my haircut yesterday, I drove to Best Buy just to look at that big TV I want

Comments:
Thanks for the plug, BP. Be warned, prospective readers: The articles'll be long, and of marginal interest to most! :)
 
The pleasure was all yours.

Feeling like coming up to New Jersey in December?
 
Dang, I'd love to go, but all my summer cottaging and parental leave has exhausted my vacation days until they get reset in April, I don't even have enough to take extra time off at Christmas...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]