Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The New Jerseys of the Ottawa Senators


Today at Scotiabank Place, the Senators showed off their new Reebok Edge jerseys and SBP was there as a Sens journalist should be.

So, I'm not too excited about them. I do like the shoulder patches that sport the old school "O" logo with the barber pole colours as tribute to the vintage Sens days (not too visible in the above shot), but overall they look like practice jerseys. I miss the horizontal stripes that usually finish off the sweater. But, let's not kid ourselves. I'll likely pick one up (probably a white one, as I already have red and black jerseys) sometime in the near future.

Anyway, here's a pic of Kevin and Darren enjoying their free t-shirts they got by attending the jersey unveiling. As you can tell, they did not have kid sizes:


Comments:
New Jerseys = Cash grab = fans spending more $$$$$
 
I'd argue that in my case...I won't be buying any jersey, got to park for free in their cash grab parking lot AND got free t-shirts! That's an SBP (ScotiaBank Place) screwjob for them! :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]